Exhibition for visitors
Entrance to the exhibition is free for all registered visitors and congress participants. Free entry card to the exhibition can be generated after on-site registration. Registration on-site will be possible at Western Entrance (from Śniadeckich Str.) and Eastern Entrance (in front of the Main Railway Station, from Roosevelta Str.) of the Poznań International Fair grounds.
|Venue: Poznan International Fair ltd,
Głogowska Street 14,
PL 60-734 Poznań, Poland
Dates: 7th – 10th September 2016Opening hours:
PLAN YOUR TRIP!
Get a letter of invitation
Poland is part of the Schengen Agreement. A valid passport entitles EU and North American citizens to a three-month stay in Poland.
Visas are usually not required but non-EU citizens are advised to check with the Embassy of Poland.
Visitors needing a visa for entry to Poland are strongly advised to make their application in their home country well in advance. more details
Get a discount on your plane fare
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions. For more details go to Official carrier
Other means of transport
Maybe car or train is more suitable for you so in this case for more details go to How to get to...
Book the hotel
The recommended hotels are mostly in the city center, within walking distance from the venue - Poznan International Fair - and at the heart of Poznan public transport network – railway and bus station, fast tram line and city bus.
There is also a possibility of accommodation in hostels and good quality apartments located close to or with convenient transport connection to the venue. For more details go to Hotels
Visit the most beautiful places of our country
Poland is a country of rich history and cultural heritage, beautiful nature with Europe’s oldest primeval forest, monuments located on the UNESCO Heritage List, friendly people and great cuisine.
We will give you the opportunity to visit the best and most recognizable cities and places in Poland. You can take home unforgettable experiences taking part in tours we have prepared for you:
Half day tours – You can see the Poznan architecture, take part in an unforgettable journey through distant continents, amongst the rich flora of various climatic zones in Palm House, visit Croissant Museum and The LECH Brewery Centre, or have a fun in Pyrland Park and Aqua Park–Termy Maltanskie see details
One day tours – You can relax at the Spa 1306 - a
source of natural beauty, visit The Kornik Castle or Rogalin Palace, The Wolsztyn Engine House - a real, working roundhouse that has been fully operational for more than 100 years where you can see red-hot, belching out steam locos. We also recommend to visit open-air archeological museum in Biskupin and ethnographic park in Dziekanowice see details
Pre-congress tours - the wide offer of 3- or 4-day tours around Poland during which you will have opportunity to:
- visit castles and learn their legends, siteseeing Torun - the town of Nicolaus Copernicus and try delicious gingerbread, see the pearls of Lower Silesia with unique Peace Church in Swidnica which is on the Unesco World Heritage List
- see historical and industrial architecture especially the Salt Mine "Wieliczka" Museum included in the Unesco Human Heritage List
- visit the places associated with the life of our genius composer Fryderyk Chopin and optionally a live music Chopin concert
- visit Gdansk - city of amber and "Solidarnosc" and Oliwa Cathedral with organ concert also Malbork Castle - the largest Medieval Castle in Europe registered on the Unesco World Heritage List
- see unmemorable landscapes in Land of Thousand Lakes or immerse yourself in Bialowieza - the last prehistoric wooden complex in Europe see details
After-congress tours - after the congress we would like to invite you to 3- or 4-day trips to:
- visit castles of Lower Silesia including Ksiaz Castle - third biggest castle in Poland
- explore and feel the climate of classical music during the tour “Chopin the great composer”
- visit towns with beautiful and monumental gothic architecture
- visit places connected with Jewish heritage and the Holocaust during the II World War
- explore Unesco sites in Crakow and Warsaw or visit Three-City see details
If you are interest of another places in Poland, not mentioned in proposed tours, we will prepare the tailor-made tours only for you.
Learn more about our country here